You Are Here:

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Serious Accidents
  4.  » Drunk Driving

Cleveland Drunk Driving Accidents Lawyers

Holding Drunk Drivers Accountable For The Damage They Cause

Drunk drivers are responsible for devastation on streets and highways across the U.S., and Cleveland is no exception. If you have been seriously injured in a drunk driving accident or have even lost a member of your family due to drunk driver negligence, there may be nothing that can make things right. But securing the maximum compensation you are owed can be a start.

At the law firm of Bashein & Bashein in Cleveland, we have been representing injury victims in Ohio since 1949. We are active in the community and have practiced in a wide range of courts, including the Ohio Supreme Court. No opponent or venue will intimidate us as we strive to achieve justice in your drunk driving case.

Put our experience to work for you. If you have been injured by a drunk driver, contact us today for a free initial consultation with a dedicated lawyer.

You May Be Entitled To Punitive Damages

If a drunk driver is responsible for the accident that left you injured, you are entitled to punitive damages under Ohio law. We work closely with experts to investigate drunk driving cases and prove liability for drunk drivers. You can rely on us to leave no stone unturned as we vigorously pursue the punitive damages you deserve.

Who Served Them Before The Accident?

Under Ohio law, a liquor permit holder or establishment can be charged under the Dram Shop Act. If someone was served to the point of intoxication and they later caused your accident, we will do everything in our power to make sure they are held accountable for the aftermath. These cases involve complex insurance issues that we are well-equipped to resolve.

Akron DUI Injury Attorneys

We have a long track record of securing maximum compensation for the victims of drunk driving accidents in Ohio and look forward to helping you get justice. Call 216-771-3239 or toll-free at 800-771-4457 for a free consultation with an attorney.