Richard W. Bashein, partner, joined Bashein & Bashein Company, L.P.A., in 1989. His area of concentration is worker's compensation and litigation. He was admitted to practice law in the state of Ohio and U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio in 1989.
Born in Cleveland, Richard attended The Ohio State University and received his Bachelor of Arts in 1986. He attended Cleveland-Marshall College of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 1989.
Richard is a member of the Ohio State, Cuyahoga County and Cleveland Bar Associations, the American Association for Justice, the Academy of Trial Lawyers and Cleveland Worker's Compensation Attorneys. A skilled advocate for his clients, Richard has obtained benefits for well over 3,000 clients over the past 14 years.
Richard lives in Russell Township with his wife and two kids. He is an active member of the Geauga County Bluecoats, an organization dedicated to helping families of safety officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1989
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1989
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A. - 1986
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Cleveland Worker's Compensation Attorneys, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Active Member of Geauga County Bluecoats