An unexpected injury can disrupt your life. From mounting medical bills to weeks of lost wages, it is common to suffer financial, physical, and emotional hardships following these events. If another party is responsible for the harm that you suffered, they deserve to be held accountable.
The lawyers at Bashein & Bashein Company, L.P.A. can help you achieve justice. With over 20 years of legal experience, our Cleveland personal injury lawyers can represent your lawsuit against the negligent party and secure the settlement that you deserve. Contact us for a free consultation.
Why Choose the Cleveland Personal Injury Lawyers at Bashein & Bashein?
- We are dedicated to securing the best possible results for our clients. With a case success rate of over 99%, you can trust our Cleveland personal injury lawyers to fight for your right to recovery.
- Our firm has recovered over $450 million on behalf of our clients. We will work tirelessly to secure maximum compensation in your personal injury lawsuit.
- Our core values are excellence, trust, and integrity. Our firm will maintain a consistent line of communication with you throughout your case so that you can always ask questions and receive important case updates.
What Is a Personal Injury?
A personal injury occurs when a person sustains an injury to the mind, body, or emotions. If someone else’s actions cause a personal injury, the victim has the right to pursue a lawsuit against the at-fault party in civil court.
Personal injuries often occur as a result of negligence, or a party’s failure to uphold a certain duty of care. However, medical malpractice and intentional acts, such as criminal assault, may also lead to a personal injury lawsuit.
Types of Personal Injury Claims That We Handle
At Bashein & Bashein, our attorneys represent clients in a wide range of personal injury lawsuits. Some of the claims that we handle include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Product liability claims
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Uber accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
If you are unsure whether your case qualifies for a personal injury lawsuit, schedule a consultation with our attorneys today. Our firm can assess your case and recommend your next steps.
What Is the Average Personal Injury Settlement in Ohio?
Personal injury lawsuits allow victims to recover financial compensation for the economic and non-economic losses they experienced. In your claim, you could secure a settlement to pay for economic damages, like medical expenses, lost wages, and property damage. You can also secure compensation for non-economic pain and suffering damages.
Because personal injury settlements rely on your individual losses, there is no average settlement that you could expect to recover. However, there are certain factors that could increase the value of your claim, such as:
- The severity of your injuries
- Your ability to work after the accident
- Whether you developed a permanent disability
- The length of time that you spend in recovery
An attorney from Bashein & Bashein can evaluate all potential avenues to compensation and calculate your potential award.
Contact a Cleveland Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you suffer an injury because of another person’s negligence, you deserve justice. At Bashein & Bashein, our Cleveland personal injury lawyers will work tirelessly to secure the settlement that you need to recover.
Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation. You can schedule your appointment by calling (800) 771-4457 or completing our online form.