Over half a billion reasons to choose Bashein & Bashein. Our skilled lawyers have recovered over half a billion dollars in client recoveries.
Ohio Trial Attorneys
In the event of an injury or death, the lawyers at Bashein & Bashein Company, L.P.A. have received decades of recognition both here in Ohio and nationally by our clients and peers as a firm that is a highly qualified and top-performing law firm that can help you and your family.
Since 1948, our Ohio trial attorneys have represented clients in a wide range of legal matters. Whether you are involved in a severe truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or car accident, or lost a loved one in a tragic death as a result of someone else’s or a company’s conduct or negligence, you can trust our lawyers to advocate for the best possible outcomes and secure full and fair compensation for your terrible losses and damages. Contact an Ohio personal injury lawyer at Bashein & Bashein today if you’ve been injured.
Choose the Ohio Trial Attorneys at Bashein & Bashein
- Our firm strives for excellence in each and every case. We maintain a successful case rate of over 99% and will leverage the full power of our skills and resources to support your case.
- Our attorneys are dedicated to securing maximum compensation on behalf of our clients and will not hesitate to take your case to trial if necessary. We have recovered well over half a billion in settlements and jury verdicts as lead counsel for our clients and their families.
- Our lawyers are routinely recognized by fellow attorneys for their hard work, dedication, and track record of excellence. Our firm President, Craig Bashein, has been rated among the top 10 attorneys in the State of Ohio and the top 5 lawyers in Cleveland since those rankings have been established by Ohio Super Lawyers™.
Why Hire an Attorney for Your Legal Claim?
If you plan on pursuing a legal claim, you may initially wonder if you should hire an attorney to represent you in your case. You may have heard that hiring a lawyer can help you obtain a better result and streamline the litigation process. The insurance companies of those who have caused your injuries or a loved one’s death will get legal counsel and accident investigators almost immediately. In most circumstances so should you in order to protect you and your family’s rights. There are several benefits to hiring a highly experienced, respected, and qualified law firm as soon as practical after a significant accident or incident.
At Bashein & Bashein, our Cleveland personal injury attorneys strive for excellence for every client and will not rest until we recover full and fair compensation for our clients. Our trial team will provide our clients multiple advantages during the claims process or if a legal action needs to be filed.
- Extensive Legal Knowledge, Experience, and a well-recognized Track Record: Our attorneys have over 150 years of combined legal experience representing injured people or families for tragic deaths of loved ones across Ohio and the United States. We are also deeply familiar with state and federal law and the court systems in the state and federal courts. With this knowledge and experience, we can guide you through each stage of the litigation and help you understand what to expect during the process while at the same time seeking complete and fair compensation.
- An Objective and Informed Perspective: When you are injured or a family member has been tragically lost, it can be difficult to objectively assess your case and understand what to do next. Because our experienced attorneys understand personal injury law and have represented thousands of other individuals and families in similar cases, we can provide objective and experienced advice throughout your case. We can help protect you and your family’s best interests and help you make the most informed decision on what to do next.
- Saved Time and Effort: Wrongful death and serious injury litigation can be stressful and take time to resolve. When you are suffering from a recent injury or have lost a loved one due to someone’s or a company’s negligence or conduct, handling a lawsuit is a difficult task. It is stressful and difficult to manage injury and death claims without experienced and dedicated assistance. Our firm can handle all of the legal issues on your and your family’s behalf so you can focus on what matters most: your health and the health and wellness of your family under very difficult circumstances. We can also help you avoid common errors that would otherwise delay or disrupt your case.
- Advocacy for Your Highest Possible Settlement: As an injury victim or having lost a loved one, you want to ensure that you recover the compensation that you and your family deserve. Accepting an insufficient award could lead to financial hardship in the future and not account for ongoing future damages that often will affect a person or their family for the rest of their lives. Our firm will help determine potential settlement ranges and evaluate any offers that you receive. If you are not offered full and fair compensation, we will negotiate aggressively on your behalf and, when necessary, be prepared to file or try your case in the courts.
Schedule a Free Case Consultation with Bashein & Bashein
At Bashein & Bashein Company, L.P.A., our lawyers are dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured people. If you need representation for a legal case, our Ohio trial attorneys can evaluate your situation and identify your optimal path to recovery.
Our firm represents over 1k of police offices and firefighters first responders for all kinds of legal issues.
Featured In The News
What we strive for
Legal Representation for Personal Injury Victims
As a society, we have a responsibility to not harm others. If someone else’s or a company’s negligent actions or conduct causes a tragic death in your family or you are seriously injured, it is our job to hold those at-fault parties accountable for your damages. In Ohio, personal injury and wrongful death claims and lawsuits provide a pathway to compensation for victims and their families.
At Bashein & Bashein, our attorneys have represented families who have lost loved ones or have been seriously injured in a wide range of ways and causes. We are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients and will take your case to court and, if warranted, try the case against the responsible parties in court.
Below are just a few of the cases that we handle:
- Workplace and construction site fatalities, injuries, or deaths
- Defective or improperly operated construction equipment and vehicles.
- Plant, worksite, or mine explosions and/or fires
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Industrial explosions or fires
- Defective products
- Deaths or critical injuries due to insufficient or inadequate security at a commercial business or apartment complex
- Hazing deaths at fraternities and sororities
- Catastrophic injury cases, involving the brain or spine
- Wrongful death
- Law enforcement officers and firefighters injured in the line of duty due to other’s negligence
- Drunk driving accidents resulting in serious injuries or death to victims
- Medical negligence
- Severe falls
If you are unsure whether you or your family’s possible claims qualify for our help, contact us immediately for a free consultation with our lawyers today. Our firm will gladly assess your case and once hired, help you and your family document your damages moving the claim or case forward.
Legal Representation for Injured Ohio Workers
In addition to personal injury claims and lawsuits, our firm also represents Ohio workers who were injured on the job. Filing a workers’ compensation claim can be a stressful process, especially if your employer denies the validity of your injuries or illness. The lawyers at Bashein & Bashein can guide you through the process and advocate aggressively for you and your right to receive the maximum benefits allowed.
Our Ohio workers’ compensation lawyers can:
- Complete the required paperwork for a workers’ compensation claim
- Gather the evidence necessary to prove that your injury or illness happened at work and what those specific injuries and conditions are
- Identify the benefits that you qualify for and calculate their estimated value
- Answer any questions that you may have about the claims process
- Help you prepare for the next stage of your case so that you know what to expect
- File an appeal if the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) denies your claim
- Determine whether you are eligible for a lawsuit against a third party that caused your injuries and represent you in a claim or case against that third party
As soon as possible following your workplace injury, seek medical care and report the incident to your employer. Then, contact Bashein & Bashein to discuss your case and strategize your next steps.