Any kind of injury can disrupt your life, but a catastrophic injury is in a category of its own. This level of harm severely impacts your ability to return to work and engage in the activities that you once enjoyed. If an accident results in an extreme or serious injury, you deserve justice.
At Bashein & Bashein Company, L.P.A., our attorneys represent victims of catastrophic injuries in their workers’ compensation claims or lawsuits. With a case success rate of over 99%, you can trust our Akron catastrophic injury lawyers to fight for your right to maximum recovery. Contact us to speak with an Akron catastrophic injury attorney today.
Why Choose the Catastrophic Injury Lawyers at Bashein & Bashein?
- With over 20 years of legal experience, our catastrophic injury lawyers have the skills, experience, and knowledge necessary to represent your claim.
- Catastrophic injuries often result in extensive damages. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients and will fight to secure your maximum settlement.
- The aftermath of a catastrophic injury can be devastating. Our lawyers will provide you with the support that you need during this time so that you can focus on your health.
What Is a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury is an injury that is very extreme or serious. Oftentimes, the victim requires extensive and expensive medical care. These injuries are not always permanent, but many of them can take years to heal or result in lifelong impairments.
Below are a few examples of catastrophic injuries:
- Severe burn injuries and permanent scarring
- The loss of one or multiple limbs
- Damage to the central nervous system
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage and paralysis
- Severely broken bones and fractures
- Loss of hearing or sight
- Significant disfigurement
Recovering Compensation After a Catastrophic Injury in Akron, OH
Catastrophic injuries can occur after many types of accidents, including motor vehicle collisions, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and motorcycle crashes. If someone else’s actions were responsible for your catastrophic injury, you have the right to pursue a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party.
A personal injury lawsuit is a type of legal action that allows you to hold the defendant accountable for the damages that you suffered. If you can prove that the defendant caused your injury, you could recover compensation to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more.
Do You Need a Lawyer for a Catastrophic Injury Claim?
Catastrophic injury claims are often very serious and involve thousands if not millions of dollars in compensation. If you want to pursue this type of lawsuit, you need a lawyer on your side who can guide you through the process.
An Akron catastrophic injury attorney has the skills and experience necessary to handle these claims and help you secure a fair settlement for your losses. Your lawyer can benefit your case in several ways, such as:
- Calculating your potential settlement
- Investigating your case and gathering evidence
- Negotiating with the defendant
- Building a compelling case for the courtroom
- Preparing you for each stage of litigation
- Enlisting the help of experts who can testify in your case
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Akron Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
If you suffered a catastrophic injury at work or due to the negligent actions of another person, you deserve justice. At Bashein & Bashein, our lawyers will work tirelessly to secure fair compensation so that you can protect your health, finances, and well-being.
Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation with an Akron catastrophic injury attorney. Our firm will carefully review your case and help identify your optimal path to maximum recovery.