Thomas J. Sheehan, a law associate, joined Bashein & Bashein Company, L.P.A., in 2001. Tom's area of expertise is workers' compensation and personal injury litigation. Prior to joining Bashein & Bashein Company, L.P.A., Tom was an assistant attorney general in the Ohio Attorney General's Office, where he served in the workers' compensation section.
Tom is a 1993 graduate of John Carroll University with a Bachelor of Arts in history. He also studied in Ireland at the University College of Galway and received his Master of Arts in 20th century Irish history from University College in Dublin. In 1998, he received his Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in Cleveland, Ohio.
Tom was admitted to practice law in the state of Ohio in 1998 and was admitted to practice in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio in 1999.
Tom currently resides in North Olmsted. He is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Cuyahoga Bar Association, Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association and the American Association for Justice.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Ohio, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1999
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1998
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: History
- University College of Galway, Dublin
- M.A., in 20th Century Irish History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cuyahoga Bar Association, Member
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Ohio Attorney General's Office, Assistant Attorney General